1. Increase the likelihood of you eating smaller portions.
2. Reduce the chance of experiencing digestive problems after you eat.
3. Remember what and how much you ate.
4. Notice your hunger and stop eating when you’re satisfied.
5. Enjoy the taste, texture and smell of your food.
About the Author
FitnessforWeightLoss.com was created by Stephanie Averkamp, a recognized health and fitness professional and sole-author of the content on this website. Stephanie's approach to weight loss emphasizes making small, realistic, and permanent lifestyle changes. Read more...
Our Approach: Short-term solutions (like dieting) are unrealistic and ineffective because at some point they end. As soon as a diet or program ends, so do the results. Permanent weight loss is a journey; it's not a race or competition and there is no finish line. Read more...